What are benefits of an Aromatherapy Massage?
Aromatherapy is a specific type of therapy that incorporates the use of scented essential oils into a massage. The massage involves alternating between gentle and harder pressure while using a specific blend of essential oils. The essential oils are diluted before use and are applied along with the massage medium.
Massage provides emotional healing and relaxation. The list of benefit s can go for a while but here are some general benefits of an aromatherapy massage:
- Reduces stress and relieves anxiety
- Increased calmness and relaxation
- Decrease in muscle tension
- Pain relief
- A reduction of symptoms of depression
- Ease of pain from various conditions listed below:
- Chronic lower back pain
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Insomnia relief
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Relieves joint pain and can help muscle tone
- Reduces inflammation
Christmas gifting getting you down – A relaxing spa gift voucher is always the perfect gift.
View our selection of massages and book your treatment.