At Lavana Thai Spa your safety and well-being is important to us. That is why we have put the following measures in place to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Before opening our doors, we performed a deep clean, disinfection and fogging of the entire Spa. We also have a certificate which is displayed on the door stating the process we have done.
General sanitising procedures when visiting the Spa:
- All clients are to wear a mask when entering the Spa.
- Clients will be greeted at the door by one of our receptionist wearing a mask, and asked to complete a visitors screening questionnaire before entering the Spa. Whether it is for a Spa treatment or purchasing of a product or voucher.
- After completing the visitors screening questionnaire, our receptionists will do screening which involves checking client’s body temperature, disinfection in form of a non-toxic, food safe mist which kills 99.9% of harmful pathogens on the clients clothes and shoes (under and above) prior to entering.
- After entering there is a foot pedal hand sanitiser to use at the client’s discretion.
- Clients with a temperature that is 37.5 degrees and above (according to the rules and regulations) will not be allowed to enter the Spa.
- Clients with flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the Spa
- All therapists use a mask and face shield and gloves, if necessary during a treatment.
- After EACH client
- All our linens, towels and robes get changed immediately.
- All therapist use a disinfectant spray on their clothes
- The entire room is disinfected, especially high touch surfaces, after each client and on an hourly basis.
- The entire Spa (front of Spa, treatment rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and staff room) gets thoroughly disinfected hourly by our staff throughout the day
- All staff members are screened on a daily basis on arrival and departure from work
We are all following protocols to ensure everyone is safe to limit the spread of COVID-19.