What are the health benefits of an infrared sauna?
- Removes toxins from the body, through excessive sweating
- Improves cardiovascular health by increasing heart rate and circulation, without increasing blood pressure.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps you lose weight, burning up to 60 calories in a 30 minute session.
- Improves your skin, by flushing out impurities and dead skin cells.
- Relieves pain from Arthritis and Raynaud’s disease by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow.