The herbs in the hot compress have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent and antioxidant properties. They are used to address sprains, bruises and sore muscles, cleanse and heal the skin by promoting cell growth, and aid upper respiratory ailments.
This technique offers a substantial amount of potential health benefits:
- Induces deep relaxation
- Relieves stress and fatigue
- Boosts emotional and physical well-being
- Assists alignment and postural integrity of the body
- Improves circulation of the blood and lymphatic system
- Stimulates the internal organs
These health benefits make the hot compress massage ideal for alleviating pain, stiff, sore or pulled muscles and ligaments, chronic back aches, arthritis, skin conditions, migraines and chronic stress or anxiety.